Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Almost 2 1/2 Years old now!

  Summer is blossoming into such an amazing character.  She has a great sense of humor, wildly sarcastic facial expressions, and is as dramatic as they come.  She just cracks us up all day (and night sometimes unfortunately).

   Her new thing to say is "My too big my bed" - which means she is too big for her bed, and she needs to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  Her bed is a twin, and if she'd kindly remove half of her "friends" (CuddleUppet, White Blanket, Elephant, Panda Bear, Glowworm, Giraffe, Fancy, Clifford, Nemo, Fancy Blanket, Summers Blanket, Abby, and Abby Blanket) - I guess there might be a little more room.  :)  Last night she came to our door with everything from her bed, it's really amazing to see.  We have a child-proof doorknob on the door, so she stood outside and demanded over and over that we "Open Door!" Finally, through the closed door Shawn said "No, Go to bed" - in which she replied "MY TOO BIG MY BED!!!" and broke down like always.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand it.  She is so cute. 

  And thanks to Scooby Doo, she is now on the constant lookout for monsters and bats.  Everything is about monsters these days - I swear.  Not sure how we are going to get past this one, but we are just taking it one day at a time.

  Saturday she ate three crayons.  I was going to leave that part out... but oh well.  I'm sure someday it will be funny.  It took me 10 minutes of brushing her teeth with hot water to get them out of her mouth.  She was happy as a clam, laughing and watching Elmo -with blue and green melted goop running all down her face.  It took a couple of minutes for me to register what was happening! :)

  She is also potty training.  And doing very well!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!