Well, that's probably an overstatement :) But she is crawling now! She is also sleeping a little better. Thank God. They said this day would come, but I didn't believe them.
She also got to try out her cute pool a couple of weeks ago. She likes it! We definately need swimmer diapers for next time. We left a regular diaper on her because there was a period of time between suiting up and the pool being ready. It was so hard to get her in the suit, I just left it on. The thing weighed 12 lbs when we took it off I swear. It exploded shortly after.

She also got to try out her cute pool a couple of weeks ago. She likes it! We definately need swimmer diapers for next time. We left a regular diaper on her because there was a period of time between suiting up and the pool being ready. It was so hard to get her in the suit, I just left it on. The thing weighed 12 lbs when we took it off I swear. It exploded shortly after.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!