Today is Wednesday February 2nd - it's a BEAUTIFUL sunny day, I am off work, the Summer slept through the night and then napped in bed with me for 2 hours this morning, I'm cleaning... she's napping - life is good!
I'll hopefully have some more pictures to post pretty soon. I bought a new Camera and decided to learn a little photography from my father in law Hank (along with books, the internet and of course experience). So far I am totally in love with it. We took some Valentines Day photos of her last weekend. Since I'm a newbie, the setup and process took about three times longer - so I didn't have time to edit or download any of the photos. Soon though. I think I got a couple of good shots! :)
Summer is starting to stand quite a bit. If you try to get her to sit, she stands immediately. She's also been infatuated with us eating, and copying our mouth movements. We are going to start the little wiggle bug on oatmeal this weekend and see how it goes. She's 5 months now! It's amazing.
She has a cold again - and I think me chasing her around with q-tips and a camera is starting to have a negative effect on our relationship. Her first words are going to be "Daddy, please save me from the crazy lady with the q-tips and the flash!" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!