Wow - it's been a while since I've updated the blog :) Baby Summer and I are doing really well. She's sleeping a good 6-8 hours through the night now (with an occasional 5 hour mixed in) :) That's been such a nice change! It's nice when you go to bed at night knowing that you will actually get to go to sleep for a little chunk of time. She's been cooing and talking a lot - and recently learned how to play with her spit bubbles. It's amazing how things like that impress the heck out of us :) We were also discussing the other day how many times a day we smell her pants. That's something I never thought I'd be impressed with either :) Big poopy diapers.
On that subject - Shawn watched Summer yesterday while I shopped for new clothes with my mom. While we were gone - she poopered the HECK out of her pants :) Finally, daddy's turn to change a crazy diaper (along with wash all her clothes, give her a bath, and wash her bouncy chair - which didn't survive either). He was not impressed, but he has a little more respect for what I do all day. Haha. He's such a great daddy.
We put our Christmas tree up early - so that we could start enjoying our first Christmas with Moon (her new nickname based on her white skin color and perfect balding round head). She was pretty impressed - here are some photos.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!