Monday, October 11, 2010

Update

It's been a while since I posted an update on how things are going here at the Vburg residence :)  Summer is now 6 weeks old - and getting so big!  She's out of her newborn clothes already and in her 3 month sleepers.  She is smiling now on occasion - and that's a lot of fun!  She's also learned how to scream whenever we stop feeding to burp - and that's NOT a lot of fun :)  What a little bugger.  Today we had our first eyeball attack from her out of control hands.  Honestly - we've done pretty well up until now.  I had to put her mittens on her - but she doesn't seem to mind.  They weren't useful when she was first born because her hands were so little they wouldn't stay on :)  I guess she really is growing up fast!

Here is a photo that a friend of mine took of her in her Halloween costume - Mommy's little monkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!