I've decided to start a blog for those who are interested in following baby Summer's arrival and first days. I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, so only 3 weeks to go! She is finally in head down position, and we hope she stays that way until her big arrival. I'll post updates here, and photos of the little wiggle monster as soon as she's born.
Shawn and I want to keep the birth and first few hours private - so we have a little time to soak in the excitement of our bundle of joy (and recover of course) :) But we will be sending out a notification via picture message to those who are interested. If you want to be added to our list, please let me know! You can email me at ___with your cell number and we'll text you!
Stay tuned for more information!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment!